Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bicycle Daydreams

We made the 6 hour trek from Prescott back to L.A. today. Here are a few shots from the road:





The long drive gave me plenty of time to daydream about my new obsession... bikes. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want a track bike.

Linus bikes are my current favorite. Who wouldn't love this?:


They have legit accessories too.



Then, there's Republic - who allow you to design/build your own bike. They have two styles: Aristotle and Plato. I can't decide which I like better. Aristotle is more of a traditional street bike...


... and Plato is more of a beach cruiser.



I also stumbled across Big Shot Bikes. They have the best bike colors (bold, bright, and fun.)

Track bikes are so whimsical and fun. I imagine myself riding one to the local farmers market (preferably one in France) so I can pick up my daily groceries (which will obviously include a huge baguette that sticks out the top of my bicycle basket on the way home.)

Silly? Yes. But, that's what daydreams are for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...