Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boots, please!

We have one more day of August. In my mind, that means summer is over. Even though I've been out of school for over three years, once September starts I begin daydreaming about sharpened pencils, crisp weather, new books, falling leaves... and boots.

In southern California, this doesn't mean much. The heat can continue through December. But, for the rest of America, it's time to celebrate the changing seasons and cooler weather with warmer footwear.

I love boots: short boots, tall boots, suede boots, leather boots, dressy boots, casual boots. And this year, I'm crazy about flat(ish), equestrian(ish) style boots.

I could get these from Anthropologie. (Best. Color. Ever.) 


Or, these from Urban Outfitters.


These, by UGG:


Or, maybe these from the fabulous Kate Spade. (I'm loving the zipper in the back.)


Then again, I can't stop staring at these from J.Crew. Not equestrian, but amazing!


I know I won't be able to wear them for a few more months (c'mon California!), but I'll probably still get a pair now... just in case. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...