Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cobalt is the New Black

In preparation for my upcoming trip to Chicago, I've been reading up on this year's fall fashion trends. (I don't care if it's going to be 80* on labor day weekend - I want to wear fall clothes!)

For your viewing pleasure, I've included some of the options below. Some of these trends will be applied to my wardrobe... others will not.

BRIGHT PANTS

[zara pants]

[j.crew pants]


MAXI DRESSES (& SKIRTS)

[splendid dress]

[anthropologie skirt]


LACE & LEATHER

[anthropologie shirt]

[zara skirt]

[zara skirt]


FUR

[anthropologie vest]

[zara vest]


BOYFRIEND JACKETS

[anthropologie jacket]


CHUNKY LAYERS

[anthropologie sweater]


PONCHOS

[anthropologie sweater]

CORDUROY

[j.crew trousers]


COBALT BLUE (ANYTHING)

[j.crew coat]

I'm not so keen on the fur (I'll leave that to Kanye West.) And, corduroy reminds me of junior high. 

But, I think I can manage the cobalt coat? And some red pants might be fun!

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...