Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Cut

I did it.

I made an appointment to cut off my hair... all of it. It's going to be short. Like, short, short.

I've done a lot of things with my hair, but I've never done anything this drastic. And lately, I've been eyeing some fabulous celebrity pixie cuts.

I've narrowed it down to two options: Emma Watson vs. Carey Mulligan. Here are the samples; what do you think?

1) The Emma Watson: Straight up short.

Emma Watson is a doll (I have a girl crush on her) and she totally rocks her pixie cut. But it's so short, I'm not sure I could do it. Plus, I might look like Zach's twin... literally.


2) The Carey Mulligan: Short, but not AS short.

I originally saw this cut on the cover of last October's issue of Vogue. (I would stare at it while standing in the checkout line at Vons.) Simply stunning! And, I think I could pull it off a little more easily...


Oh the decisions!

Help! Which one should I choose? 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're doing it and you're gonna look hot!! I vote for the Carey look. :) Now I really need to see the new you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have such a beautiful face so you could pull off both...but I think you should do the Carey Mulligan. It's a little less drastic but still pretty short. Good luck girl! We need to get together soon...Zach said you guys were busy in August...how bout September? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...