Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary, L.A.!

This week marks the five-year anniversary of my moving to Los Angeles.

When the end of August comes around, I'm always nostalgic. Has it already been a year? Two years? FOUR years?

And now, five years from the day I moved out, I find myself reminiscing on all that's happened since I left home.

In the last 5 years, I've...

1) Made lots of new friends.




















2) Watched those friends get married.



3) Worn too many tacky sweaters. 


4) Graduated from college (and gained, then lost, some weight apparently.)


5) Danced. A LOT. 


6) Started my first real job - and started hanging with these kids. 


7) Carved my first pumpkin. 


8) Had the best roommates ever (not including the guy in the middle.)


9) Taken a few crazy road trips.


10) Thrown some good parties (like this shark-themed one.)


11) Fallen in love.



12) Gotten engaged. 

















13) Married and moved-in with my best friend. 

Happy anniversary, Los Angeles! Thanks for the memories. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post but I am a little sad that I am not in your picture of the CYP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani! I couldn't find one with everyone! I wanted you to be in the picture too... but my choices were limited. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...