Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Have you heard about...

... these amazing Bear portraits by Jill Greenberg? (Please meet Barney. He's a Kodiak.)


... these hilarious tweets about the DC earthquake? (Favorite: "This guy in the cafe and I agree that we liked the earthquake when it first started. But now it's like, the wrong people are into it.")


... Angelique, Ink? Ok, I know she's one of my best friends, but I can't help but advertise on her behalf. Angi's an amazing calligrapher with the perfect little Etsy store (here!) And, after reading my Written Correspondance blog post, she sent me a random little note in the mail. Yay!



... this modern take on a shopping experience? A miniature, pop-up clothing store in Poland uses mirrors to seem like a giant warehouse (or the landscape of Tron.)



... these new planets? Oh, never mind... they're just frying pans that look like planets.


... the new pieces in e27's Loll line? Love them.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...