Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jana & Shawn

My darling friend Jana and her long-time boyfriend were married last night - and I had the joy of being a part of the celebrations as a bridesmaid. I just couldn't be more ecstatic. Shawn and Jana are PERFECT for each other.

The day started with all the bridesmaids getting ready together in Jana's hotel room. The wedding colors were pink, yellow and gray (so we had alternating pink and yellow dresses.)


Jana let us all pick out our own shoes, as long as they were nude or gold.

 

The ceremony was held at Fleur de Lis Chapel in Upland. Zach was my photographer during this part (since it would be sort-of awkward for me to take pictures from the stage.) He got some good shots of the program...


...and me coming down the aisle...


...and the happy couple.


Jana was stunning. 



And the groom didn't look so bad either. :)


But, I'm more partial to this handsome fellow:


We took pictures in downtown Claremont. Followed by a quick trip to 21 Choices (favorite yogurt place ever.) Here we are waiting for our treats (again, photo credit goes to Zach):



The reception was in Shawn's parents' beautiful, big backyard - complete with gazebo and water fountain. The night was filled with good food, good drinks, good people and a whole lot of love...


(...including my love of Jana's hairpiece.)


Jana and Shawn - congratulations!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this blog post! I love you so much, Ali!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...