Monday, August 15, 2011

The Piepmeyer Gallery

Tonight, I was sitting in my living room, looking at the artwork on our walls... and then I decided to blog about the artwork on our walls. (Apparently I'm already running out of content?)

When we moved in together, Zach made me promise that we wouldn't just put our own artwork/photography up everywhere (so unfair!) It's worked out though, I guess. We've made it our project together to find random artists, frame their work, and stick it up.

So far, we have a Scott Campbell print...


... some Mike Stimpson prints...


... a blown up poster from our wedding (taken by the amazing Bryan Rupp)...


... and an old theater poster from the Opera Theatre of St. Louis.


We're well on our way to becoming the most eclectic art gallery ever. In the meantime, maybe I can sneak in one of my watercolors.


As long as it has a good looking frame, Zach may go for it...

Maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...