Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chicago Bound

I. HATE. PACKING.

But, Zach and I are leaving for Chicago in the morning (weeeee!), so I had to pack tonight. (Well, after I watched Design Star on Hulu... made dinner... and bummed around the apartment for a while.)

Nonetheless, I finished! (Proof below:)


Zach and I have never been to Chicago - so we're really excited to explore. Here's our current list of activities:

1) Cubs game
2) Architectural tour (on the river)
3) Millennium park
4) The Art Institute
5) Hot Dougs
6) Hancock Building
7) Pizza, pizza, pizza.
8) Bucktown

Let us know if there's anything else we should do! And, check out the treasury I made on Etsy (can you tell I'm excited?). It's all Chicago themed items to get me in the mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...