Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chicago: Day 3

Zach and I spent the afternoon with Bill and Linda Howell - family friends who live in South Bend, Indiana. We ate lunch at the Grande Luxe on the Magnificent Mile, had coffee at Fox & Obel, and wandered around Navy Pier.



Navy Pier was crazy... holiday weekend or something. But, it didn't stop these lovers from getting married amidst the chaos. 


We ended our time together with an Architecture River Cruise. So fabulous. Here are some of my favorite shots from the trip:








We ended our evening with a 96-floor elevator ride to the Signature Lounge (at the top of the John Hancock Tower.) The view was incredible (although my legs kept feeling like jello when I got close to the window.)


I'm already feeling sad that our trip's almost over! Only one more day of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...