Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cuddly Robots

I've never seen any of the Terminator movies... but I've heard they're scary. And, they really paint robots in a negative light.

Good thing we all know that robots are actually cuddly and cute. And that's why they're my new obsession - to be implemented within all aspects of my life.

Examples:


[wallpaper found here]

[cufflinks found here]

[pillow cases found here]

[stacked egg cups found here]

[wall decal found here]

[alphabot print found here]

And that's what I'm thinking about on this lovely Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. i just love robots! i think they are quirky and cute! my favorites are the mugs-- i love how they look side by side!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dania! I just can't get enough of them... My husband just doesn't understand my obsession. :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is adorable, I want everything in this post! I don't know how I would feel about papering my entire adult bedroom with robots, but I could definitely do certain walls. So cute!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true... maybe not the whole room. i'd leave one wall blank. :)

    love the jacket in your last post! the buttons are rad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...