Thursday, September 8, 2011

Design Star

Have you ever watched Design Star? Zach and I discovered it last year. But, since we don’t have cable (actually, since we don’t have TV), we’ve never been able to follow it.

 

So, you can imagine my delight when I discovered that both Hulu AND HGTV.com carry it for free. (Yay!)
For those of you who don’t know what Design Star is – it’s HGTV’s American Idol. Twelve interior design contestants must accomplish different challenges each week. The worst designers get voted off. The best designer wins their own TV show. 

Since last week, we’ve watched all of Season 6 – except the last episode (which I think airs on Monday night.) At this point, there are only two contestants left...
MEG
vs. 

KARL

I'm not sure how I feel about the finalists. I don't love either of them. 
In fact, after watching the season, I decided that I could be just as good of a designer as all the contestants. And, since they're currently casting Season 7, I decided to apply.... That is, until I saw the these former contestant portfolio photos. 




Yea... about that. 
Then again, there's always 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...