Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flea Market Finds

I love the 2nd Sunday of every month. Why? Because it's Rose Bowl Flea Market Day!

Once a month, hundreds of furniture, jewelery, and clothing vendors descend on the Rose Bowl - forming the most massive flea market ever.

It's chaotic, crowded, colorful, and completely incredible.


I've found that you can't go with the intention of buying a specific thing... You probably won't find it. But, if you go with an open mind, the possibilities are endless!

[antique crates]

[vintage prints] 


[beads]

[seltzer bottles]

[neon glassware]

[mannequins]

[succulents]

Zach and I found some fun treasures - and we're looking forward to implementing them into our little home. I'm planning to cover the table with chalkboard paint, and then write all over it. (Maybe some excerpts from classic literature?)


I'll keep you updated on my progress!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We've spent a lot of time today reminiscing about 9/11. Our hearts go out to all the heroes who've sacrificed their lives for this country. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...