Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Told Him So

I don't like to say "I told you so."

But tonight I broke the rules... I said it. Multiple times.

Zach and I had dinner plans with Kara (his sister) and her fiance, Tim at Elf Cafe in Echo Park. Now, Echo Park is notorious for bad parking and sure enough, we had trouble finding a spot.

So, we ended up in a laundromat parking lot - with a big "WE TOW" sign. I was nervous about parking there. But I'm nervous about a lot of things, and Zach was convinced that everything would be fine.

I told him so.

Three hours and $260 later, we finally got our car back. I told him so.

I guess I can't be too mad. Like Tim said (when he and Kara drove us to pick up our car), paying for parking mistakes is just part of living in Los Angeles. There's just not enough parking for the millions of people who live here. Everyone's bound to have a parking mishap at some point.

But, then again, I told him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...