Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jello

Poor Zachy got four important teeth pulled this weekend. Ouchie.

So, we spent the weekend bumming around the house in our pajamas, drinking milkshakes, and watching movies. I played nurse (which, I've heard, I'm pretty good at.)


I'm supposed to be eating healthy. But this weekend I F.AI.L.E.D miserably. Zach could only eat mushy things... and now I've learned that there are zero healthy AND mushy foods. I hate making two separate meals at one time. So, yeah, you can see my dilemma.



[*not pictured: mashed potatoes, mac 'n cheese, ramen, ice cream, etc.)

Sigh. I'll just have to work out every day this week. Even better, I probably need to  wake up at 6am to exercise before work. (For the record, I've never done this. But, I always feel guilty that I don't. So, I always pretend that its a possibility - even though it's realistically not.)

Anyway, back to Zach. He's doing much better. Didn't even have to take his Vicodin! Guess it's back to work for both of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...