Monday, September 19, 2011

Vienna

Zach and my next travel adventure? (Hopefully) Vienna. In the winter-time. It's like the perfect winter-wonderland. 

 [photo from here]

[photo from here]

Vienna is know for its architecture, music, art, and... chocolate. (Um, yes please.)

 [photo from here]

Zach and I first realized how much we NEEDED to go to Vienna on our honeymoon. We had free cable in our room (hello!) and pretty much watched the Travel Channel and HGTV all the time (when we weren't, ahem, beaching it up.)

One day we stumbled across Anthony Bordain's trip to Vienna on "No Reservations." He went during Christmas time and it was... magical (cliche, I know, I know.)

[photo from here]

[photo from here]

Are you seeing these pictures, people? Perfection.

[photo from here]

Originally, the idea was to go at Thanksgiving. So, now I'm trying to convince my family to go for Christmas. (Mom? Dad? Arden? Come on, right?!?) We'll see how that goes. 

If that fails, there's always the one-year anniversary. There might still be snow in March, right? (Zachy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...