Thursday, September 22, 2011

Weekending

  It's Friday! 

[photo from here]

Although the week rushed by, I still got to stop and savor some lovely little moments along the way. Here are a few: 

{My grandparents celebrated 58 years of marriage! As a newlywed, I can't even imagine what that's like.}

{I went on a shopping spree at Anthropologie - thanks to the fabulous Sarah Andruszko. Since it was technically a wedding present, I bought stuff for the apartment. Not just for me. Promise.)

{I finally had Canter's amazing Matzo Ball Soup, since this was the only thing Zach could eat. Yum!}

{I hit up Magnolia with Ms. Christi Schaeffer before book club.)

{I joined Pinterest - and haven't stopped pining. I'm officially obsessed.}


Now that it's the weekend, Zach and I are planning to: 

1) Hang out with our friends Matt & Angi. We're due for a lame movie night. So far, we've watched Waterworld, The Postman, The Swan Princess, Bicentennial Man, and a few Science Mystery Theater 3000s. (For the record, this is a legit activity celebrating terrible, terrible movies.)

2) Go to the last Cinespia Cemetery Screening of the summer. They're playing E.T. at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. It looks like they've sold out of parking tickets, so we're trying to find an alternate way of getting there (doubtful.)

3) Relax. The Zachster's still recovering from last week's oral surgery. Poor guy. 



What are your plans for the weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...