Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Dress Code

I'm on the hunt for the best Halloween costume.  I need something easy, but awesome.

Here are the ideas so far:

1) It's raining cats and dogs. (Yes, I did steal this idea from a child.)


2) A bee keeper (in honor of my love of honey.)


3) A swamp person (yea)...


So. 

Not the best options so far.

I've been pretty proud of my costumes in the past. In college I was a ninja turtle (I'm the one in red.)


When we first started dating, Zach and I were tourists...


...and won second place in a costume contest!


Last year, Zach was Josh Groban (his costume was a suit jacket and jeans) and I was a crazed fan. We didn't get an pictures, but the resemblance is uncanny, right? 



Sigh. I'm at a loss. Ideas anyone?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...