Monday, October 24, 2011

No Scaring Allowed

Out of all the holidays, Halloween is probably my least favorite.

{photo from here}

I'm an anxious wreak already, so I don't play well with scary things. One year I even boycotted Halloween... Instead of going to a party with my friends, I sat on my couch and watched re-runs of Full House (followed by a bedtime of 10pm.) Oh yeah.

Since then, my views have changed. Now I'm much more open to the idea of "Halloween..." mostly because it's another excuse to see my friends.

So, at the end of last week, Zach and I decided to throw a last-minute Halloween party. I'll be decorating the apartment and my friend Angi is making (in her words) "red wine choc cake with marscapone topping" (score!) I'm getting excited!

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

And, for the record, there will be no scaring allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...