Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Puppy, Puppy, Puppy

So... there's a huge pile of clean laundry on my couch, just waiting to be folded. And, for the past 2 hours I've pretended it doesn't exist. Why?

I've been looking at puppies on the internet instead. 

{photo from here}

Zach and I keep talking about getting a puppy... and I'm starting to feel ready. But, we can't decide on what breed we want. Right now, I want an American Eskimo...

{photo from here}

or a Cairn Terrier (this is my cousin's little guy)...


or a French Bulldog...

{photo from here}

Zach wants a wolf. 

 {photo from here}

I can already tell this is going to be a hard decision. We can't get anything too girly, and it can't bark, and it has to like small apartments. Oh, and it has to be a cute dog... not just a cute puppy. Suggestions, anyone?

Then again, the West Los Angeles Animal Care and Control center just posted this little guy. He's 2 months old, part Beagle, part Manchester Terrier.

{photo from here}

Now, I just need to convince Zach...

2 comments:

  1. Correction...

    Image #5 is actually an adult wolf.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...