Saturday, November 5, 2011

Prepping for December

I hate that I'm already thinking about Christmas decorations... and it's only the beginning of November. November is supposed to be for Thanksgiving - not Christmas!

{photo from here}


I promise I have a good excuse.

This year, to save us some money (and because I like to be crafty), but goal is to make most of our Christmas decorations. So, I really need to start planning now.

Sometime this month I need to make these ornaments:

 {photo from here}

{photo from here}

And buy these (from West Elm, of course):

{photo from here}


Then, I also want to try and make these:

 {photo from here}

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

And, ever since I found this, I want to throw a gingerbread party:

{photo from here}

So much to do - so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...