Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

This holiday weekend I:

1) Volunteered at the Los Angeles Mission's Thanksgiving event. My company does the Mission's PR, so I was tasked with helping these lovely ladies (along with Kirk and Anne Douglas) feed meals to the homeless.


2) Finished The Hunger Games series. I couldn't put it down. And, now I'm SO excited about the movie...


3) Made my first ever Thanksgiving meal (with limited calls to my mom) - complete with turkey breast, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, and sweet potatoes.


4) Spent time with Zach's dad, sister (Kara), her fiance (Tim), and their puppy Enzo (below.) Kara and Tim are AMAZING chefs. You can read about the meal they made for us here.


5) Got our Christmas tree. (The house already smells wonderful...)


6) Started decorating for Christmas (more pictures to come later this week.)


All in all, a good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...