Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Gift Wrap

How are you planning to wrap your Christmas presents this year? I'm a newspaper kind of girl. For some reason, a package wrapped in newspaper and twine is the prettiest present I can imagine.

 [photo from here]

But, I think my family and friends are getting tired of the black, white, gray, and brown. So, this year I'm trying to branch out.

Here are some of my current ideas:

 [photo from here]

[photo from here]


[photo from here]

[photo from here]

 
[photo from here]

Or, I could still use newspaper and spruce it up a little? (Please?) Have I mentioned I love newspaper?

[photo from here]

2 comments:

  1. Such great ideas!! Its like two presents when the wrapping is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...