Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wish List

A few weeks ago, my younger brother sent an email to all the family members announcing that his Christmas list was complete (so we could now "do our shopping.")

This prompted a unique email chain - filled with requests for biking gear, harmonicas, dish towels, and shower mirrors - between the 5 members of my immediate family.

I'm still not sure how I feel about this.

While I appreciate the chance to get people what they want... it kind of takes away the fun of the surprise. (More interesting thoughts on the topic here.)

What do you think?

(In the mean time, here's a few glimpses of the treasures I included on my list...)

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

 {photo from here}

{photo from here}

{photo from here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...