Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Kind of Shopping

I come from a long lineage of power shoppers.

[photo from here]

My mom, her sisters, and my grandma can disappear for hours in Macys and come out with a mixer, a blouse, 2 pairs of shoes, and eyeshadow - all for $19.99. 

I, on the other hand, HATE IT... and generally avoid it as much as possible. 

When I do partake in retail therapy, it has to be in controlled situations (i.e. One store in one hour. Then I'm out, yo.)

Living with this handicap, I've learned some strategic tactics to make my life a little easier. Like, before I even enter a store, I scope out the merchandise online and decide what I want.

Right now, I'm excited because all my favorite home-decor stores are starting their Christmas sales. And (per above) I've already picked out the items I want to procure. 

For instance:

 [found here]

 [found here]

[found here]

[found here]

[found here]

[found here]

[found here]

[found here]

[found here]

With these pictures in hand, I know my shopping experience will be 10x better.
In. Out. Done. 

Seriously though...
Am I the only woman with this problem? Please say I'm not alone...

3 comments:

  1. You are NOT alone! I do not like shopping at all! I prefer to know exactly what I am getting go in, get it, get out and do something more productive with my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! This makes me feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your not alone. I used to love shopping for hours, waking up early, staying out late- even black friday etc..not any longer. Im not really sure when this happened, but i now will completely avoid it unless i need to go for something specific, i shop online...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...