Sunday, December 18, 2011

New York, New York

(from here)

 It's official. After weeks of indecisiveness, we've decided to spend our anniversary in New York City.

(from here)

Zach's never been to the Big Apple. So, I'm exited to show him around. 
To be fair, I've only been to the city once - on a fast and furious trip with my brother (we couch-surfed in some random guy's flat.)

(from here)

Zach made me promise that we won't go to Time Square, or the Empire State Building, or anything else that's too touristy. Instead, we're planning on rubbing shoulders with the locals in Chelsea, The Village, and Brooklyn.

(from here)

Oh! And, the Upper West Side. I like the Upper West Side.  

(from here)

I'm excited about re-visiting some of my favorite little coffee shops like Cafe Lalo (as seen in You've Got Mail...)

(from here)

... and Serendipity (as seen in Serendipity.)

(from here)

And, I'm super-excited to try out some new places suggested by the fabulous Joanna Goddard.

 (from here)

(from here)

(from here)

Any other things we should check out while we're there??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...