Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here's to You, 2012

I'm sad that the holidays are over.  


Zach and I are back in our Hollywood apartment, my brother's back in Seattle, and my parents are left picking up the tornado of a mess naturally created when we all descend upon their house. 

I've never been into New Years resolutions, but this year I can't help myself from looking ahead towards this brand, spankin' new year - and setting some real goals for myself. 

Here are the things I want to need to do in 2012: 

1. Get my Etsy shop up and running. I've been putting it off for far too long. 
2. Add 100 blog followers.
3. Attend one of Bri Emery and Angela Kohler's Blogshop workshops. 
4. Decide on a master's degree program - and start. 
5. Make some serious decisions about my career goals and kick this quarter-life crisis in the butt. 

What are your goals this year? 

{photo from here}

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been into them either. But this year I decided, before it began, that I would:
    1) Read at least two books a month
    2) Finish projects I have started and/or committed to
    3) I was thinking about your 4 & 5 goals before I read them, and upon reading them, I decided to add them to my list as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...