Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mandeliers

Decorating our married home has been an interesting adventure.


Before we lived together, I never thought Zach would be so opinionated about the furniture and accessories I chose... but he is. And I'm now (very) aware that none of our decor can be too "girly."

Thus, I'm consistently on the lookout for more masculine decorative elements to counteract my tendency toward femininity. 

I loved this recent article on Details - giving their male audience great "Mandelier" options for their homes (mandelier = masculine chandelier.)

Some of my favorites include:


Who does the decorating in your house? Is your significant other involved?

{photos from here, here, here, and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...