Monday, January 30, 2012

That Hansel's So Hot Right Now


In my effort to become a better blogger, I've been practicing my photography skills. I've been learning about lighting, focus, white balance, and positioning. Over the last 6 months, I feel like I've grown a lot (see here vs. here,) but portrait-taking is still my definite weakness. People are the hardest to capture.

This weekend, to practice my skills, I forced Zach to drive up to Griffith Park for a mini photo shoot (poor guy.) He was a good sport though... and actually, a pretty good male model.



{I don't know why, but I love that last one.}

Through my photography journey, I've become a lighting snob. I didn't want to shoot unless it was early morning - or right before sunset. In this case, it made all the difference. The world is so much more interesting with long shadows and soft light.


Oh, hey there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...