Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines. Simplified.

Last week, when I was conferencing in Manhattan Beach, Zach told me he'd picked up my Valentines Day gift - which sent my mind into a spiral of curiosity.

To be honest, I thought it was a puppy... which made me a little nervous (considering puppies are expensive.) But, instead I was delighted to find (literally, while I was cleaning) a new lens for my Canon! (For all you photographers, a 50mm f/1.8.) So, I used my new lens to capture a few moments from our simple Valentines evening.


{Wildflower bouquet from the hubs.}



{Beef tenderloin medallions, potato risotto, and cranberry-walnut salad for dinner.}


{Strawberries dipped in chocolate and pistachios for dessert.}


Topped off with a little champagne, it was the perfect stay-at-home, romantic evening - for the old people that we are. :)

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I have a Nikon 50mm 1.8 and love it! Have fun with that one. Some of my pics are at http://flickr.com/revtim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...