Friday, March 9, 2012

Brainstorming for Zach's 2-6


Ok, seriously, I LOVE birthdays. I can think of nothing better than to celebrate the people I love most. Zach's birthday is coming up in a few months and I've {obviously} already started collecting ideas for his party.

Zach's birthday always falls close to Cinco de Mayo. So this year, I'm thinking we should celebrate on Cinco de Mayo with a Mexican fiesta.


I really want to make a pinata. They can't be that hard, right?



I'm planning to get most of the decorative supplies from Olvera Street - LA's Mexcan hotspot. Everything else, I'll try to make myself.


And, how fun would a photobooth {complete with Mexican wrestling masks} be? I say, awesome.

You're welcome, Zach. {Oh, and I love you.} :)

{photos from here, here, here, here, here and here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...