Friday, March 2, 2012

{One.Two.Three}

This week was an emotional roller coaster. After 4 years working at the same company, on Thursday I said goodbye. The farewell was bittersweet... I'm excited about this next season in my life, but I never thought it would be so hard to let go of the one consistent thing I've had since college.

To get myself through, I focused on a few little moments that make me happy.


Wearing my new lace tights. Tights are like macaroni and cheese (comfort food) - I just feel better when I eat it (or, in this case, put them on.)


The inspiration wall I'm putting together in our office (where I'll probably be working now.) It's exciting to know from here on out, I'll get to spend my days pursuing creativity.


My shoes, lined up and ready to be packed for our anniversary trip to NYC!

Tomorrow, Zach and I are jumping on a plane - and we couldn't be more excited for a break! Although we have a few things planned, most of the week is open for wandering around and exploring (which is, in our opinion, the best way to travel.)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...