Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shoe Your Furniture


Like many young couples, Zach and I have a fair amount of furniture from Ikea. Although we try to avoid pieces that are obvious (seriously people, stop buying the LACK coffee table!), sometimes it's unavoidable. Couches are expensive - and when you need one on a budget, Ikea is the easiest option.

So, you can imagine my delight when I found Pretty Pegs, a new company that makes after-market legs for Ikea furniture. They're such a fun way to make your Ikea stuff different from your friends' Ikea stuff. (Now your couch can have great shoes too!)


PS. I'm kind of obsessed with the girl's outfit in the picture above. I'm totally going to wear my white converse with leggings now. (Those Scandinavians. So hot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...