Friday, April 27, 2012

A Break + Some Inspiration


Today is Friday. And on Fridays, I normally try to post some delicious recipe.

But today I'm tired... I'm launching my new blog next week (Tuesday!) and I've been spending all of my time prepping for that. So, I'm afraid I don't have much original content for you today.

I did however, spend the morning with some of my absolute favorite photographers: Max Wanger and the team from Our Labor of Love. (Seriously, their creativity is inspiring.) I'll be posting some of the pics from our morning photoshoot later this month. But in the mean time, here's some of their other work to inspire your weekend!






First three photos by Max Wanger. Last three photos by Our Labor of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...